Main Menu

Be careful out there

Started by 303 Mopar, June 08, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

sadly I was reminded of this up close the other day. driving home @ 1am and was first on scene to a Jeep Wrangler that did a head on into an overpass pillar ... worst accident I've ever seen, the entire front to the firewall was just gone. it's been haunting me for days.  :crying:

stay safe folks
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

JS29

Been doing towing and recovery for over 30 some years! I would have to guesstimate 70 plus at point of impact.      I can't say time makes doing it any easier, I would say that one is about as bad as anything I have been to.  But what gets me is when some one is driving like A race car driver with others in the car. I can get as stupid as any one else while behind the wheel, but I do it when I am alone.

BIGSHCLUNK

Sad story indeed.... You know I get my daily dose of wrecks..... DAILY. Looking at NIKKI or anyone else's.... this stuff folds like a tin can. Looking at most pics that seat belt(s) which myself and others had restored... WILL NOT SAVE YOU. I think the frame connecters some have done,  will help some depending on speed/circumstances. Just be AWARE   

JH27N0B

I love driving my convertible, but it only has lap belts, and no rollbar.  Not as dangerous as a motorcycle, but I still feel a bit like my life is in the hands of all the other mediocre and distracted drivers out there, so I try to be extra defensive when I drive it!