Main Menu

Broadcast Sheet Interior Color

Started by 303 Mopar, January 07, 2019, 09:18:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I know it's blurry but can anyone verify the interior color on the broadcast sheet?

Cuda Cody

303 Mopar

Cuda Cody

What's the story behind the sheet? 

303 Mopar

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 07, 2019, 10:06:59 PM
What's the story behind the sheet?

I've been chatting with Marko, the guy in the video that bought and fixed the '70 Challenger and drove it to Mexico, and got the number of the shop owner, Ira, that he bought the Challenger from to ask about another car. He told me about his '70 Superbee that was stolen off his lot a few years ago. Last year Ira heard of a guy that wanted to sell the '70 Challenger along with some other cars, one he doesn't have the title on. So Ira goes the guys house and sees his stolen Superbee parked next to the Challenger. Ira knows it's his because of the smash front end and 1 rallye wheel he had on it because he had flat tire. He races home to get the title that he kept all these years and returns but plays it cool. The seller shows Ira the cars and all the OEM parts, including a complete 440 6 pk engine all for sale.

He keeps telling Ira that he looks familiar, and finally Ira tells him that reason he doesn't have the title for the Bee is because he stole it and Ira shows him the title. Ira tells him he has a tow coming to take the Bee and he's free to call the cops if he doesn't like it. The guys says no need to get the cops involved.

Then Ira tells him he's still interested in buying the Challenger and all the parts including the 440. The guy is now more than willing to make a deal, and Ira buys everything from him.

Ira is doing a full resto on his Bee but had some questions about the colors and interior. I told him I know a pretty good sheet decoder.

Turns out that Ira has some more cool cars, including a 1st gen Charger he bought from the original owner, a '70 Coronet that has been a drag car all its life, and a vert Cuda!

cuda hunter

Cool story.  Nice of Ira to not involve the police and still pay the guy for the rest of the loot. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Morty426

Cuda Cody

WOW!!!  That's a crazy story.   :clapping:  Glad he got his car back.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration