Main Menu

Christmas is on the way......Desires, etc.

Started by DAYLEY/CHALLENGER, December 02, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Thanks JS, now to get tires, thinking of 255/60/15. Wheels are 15, 8 wide.

js27

That is what I am running--235-60-15 front and 255-60-15 rear. Rims are 15x7 all around.
JS27

js27

Little better shots of the tires
JS27

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

A good shot of the Challenger too. Beautiful......noticed several members running smaller in the front. Is that nesessary due to,size ?  In continuing the thread, Christmas wish list now switches to tires, 

RUNCHARGER

235's generally fit the front fenders without rubbing.
Sheldon

js27

I am a throwback from the early 70's that is why I did the Day 2 Resto on my car. Back in the day you had regular tires up front but the biggest fattest tire you could fit or afford in the back even if it meant air shocks and extensions to get the butt way up in the air so the tires wouldn't rub--LOL. GOOD OLD DAYS  :banana:
JS27

Chryco Psycho

While a 255 will fit up front it can catch the fender lip depending on the ride height
A 255 / 50 instead of 60 would be a nice fit but try to find one

303 Mopar

I ran Nitto 1450 255/50/17 on my Challenger and they fit great if you want to step up to 17" wheels.

Jay Bee

This thread so reminded me of this classic SNL Steve Martin segment.

JS29

Mark_B

Merry Christmas all!

Can you fit 15x8s and 255x60x15s on the rear?  I'd love to but I can't, the wheel arch return on the rear quarter panel of mine is 1 1/2 inches.  Don't know if that's normal or not?

Jay Bee

JS29

dodj

Quote from: HP_Cuda on December 04, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

Just Happiness and Health for family and friends.

As you get older this becomes much more valuable.

:cheers:
My sentiments exactly.
I'm not really interested in presents. At some point I changed to just wanting to visit family and friends and hope they are doing well and are happy.
And I donate to homeless shelters.... to hopefully make their Christmas a little brighter.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Quote from: Mark_B on December 10, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
Merry Christmas all!

Can you fit 15x8s and 255x60x15s on the rear?  I'd love to but I can't, the wheel arch return on the rear quarter panel of mine is 1 1/2 inches.  Don't know if that's normal or not?

That is my plan on the rear.   Feedback please. :notsure: