Main Menu

Christmas is on the way......Desires, etc.

Started by DAYLEY/CHALLENGER, December 02, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year......Hope all your wishes come true...........

I got part of mine today.........didn't know that FED EX delivered on Sunday......

Now to get some new rubber..........

Cuda Cody

Sweet!!!  Going to look awesome with that new wheel.

cuda hunter

Sweet rims!

Merry Christmas to you!

I will be getting my wish by just spending the day or two with my father.
Last Christmas he died and got lucky and was brought back. 
He's retired as of next February from being a Minister so we will be spending the last christmas in the home I grew up in.
It will be an awesome time!  Family is better than any physical thing I could wish for!

Merry Christmas to all !!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

usraptor

anlauto

My  desire would be for it to hurry up and be over with ...bah humbug  :thumbdown:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Santa hasn't purchased my gift yet , it is not about stuff anyway

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

GoodysGotaCuda

My 3 year old and 11 month old get the Christmas budget. However, I will be buying new tires and clear ceramic window tint for the 'Cuda in 2019.

With some luck, 2020 or 2021 will land me a whipple supercharger! Saving my pennies.. :alan2cents:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

jimynick

"Dear Santa, I've been a semi, quasi, kinda, sorta, good boy this year and would really like if you could make my stroker motor happen! "  :yes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

captcolour

Not Mopar related, but have been wanting one for awhile.  With the 41 acres, should be cool flying around the property.

Brads70

Heading down to Myrtle Beach at the end of the month and it seems Santa ordered a pile of parts for a certain 71 Javelin to be delivered to my inlaws house?  :bradsthumb:

71-440

I hope Santa delivers a better 2019 than I had in 2018.  :pullinghair:
Joe

HP_Cuda

Just Happiness and Health for family and friends.

As you get older this becomes much more valuable.

:cheers:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RJChallenger

I'm hoping for health happiness and legendary seat foam to go with the new seat covers i bought in the summer an over center spring and a black sun visor and,and,my 1st grand child in the new year. Other than that not much.

js27

Merry Christmas to you also. Love the wheel choice-it is going look great on your car.
JS27