Main Menu

Hockey Stripe Question

Started by Georgethedog, April 13, 2021, 02:10:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Georgethedog

I know this is a strange question, but does anyone know the width of the original hemi hockey stripe (width as measured where the letters are-the hockey blade part).  Also, I suppose the height from bottom under the stripe that is under the word hemi to the top of the stripe (I guess the height of the blade).  I know it's a weird question, but if anyone has this or can measure this for me I would be very grateful!!!  Thanks!

anlauto

So you're asking for the size of the parallelogram if you removed the word HEMI ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Georgethedog

Actually, not just that part but an estimate I guess of top to bottom of the black stripe realizing that it is angled and a perfect measurement would be impossible. In other words, where the stripe ends at the top and bottom including the area where hemi is, but the whole blade of the hockey stick.  I hope that makes some sense...  Another way to look at it is above your top and below your bottom question marks in the middle of the blade.  Thanks for your efforts!!!

anlauto

So more like these two measurements ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

AHHHH....more like this ?

Georgethedog

Yes, that is it, and also side to side from say the middle of the H in HEMI to the middle of the I all the way across.  Thanks!