Main Menu

Decal kits

Started by Jsand73440, September 06, 2022, 02:18:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Jsand73440

Is it possible to get a complete decal set for a newly painted challenger? I'm not trying to make it factory correct. I think it just looks better having a few decals when you pop the hood or open a door. I see individual decals are available, but I'm looking for just an inexpensive decal set.

anlauto

ECS I believe puts a kit together....not really anything inexpensive though....there's really only 4-5 decals to order...usually 5-7 dollars each
Antifreeze
Emissions
Tire pressure
Jack instruction
Maybe air cleaner service
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69BFan

There is so many possible variations in offering a decal kit, that it is best to just reach out to your preferred decal vendor.  Tire and wheel combination, engine size and carb configuration along with transmission can all impact the possible scenarios.  As Alan mentioned, the basic decal is the same price for an emissions decal for a slant 6 vs a Hemi, just got to know the particulars to easily put together a kit for the particular car in question.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

Jsand73440

Thanks for the help and ideas.

Jay Bee

In addition to Alan's list I'd add the door decal too.