Main Menu

Does anybody know this Cuda ?

Started by anlauto, January 16, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I was wondering if anybody can tell me anything about this beautiful black Cuda, other then the fact it's gorgeous :inlove:
http://www.moparponderosa.com/cars/cars.html

VIN number turns up nothing on a Google search :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

They got some nice cars!  Do you know how much they are going to ask for the Cuda?

anlauto

I think it's been awhile since their web site has been updated because I don't know if this Cuda might already be sold. :dunno:  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

I know he has a lot of Hemicuda information, not sure about V codes...maybe he'll join in ?

Chryco Psycho

someone should invite him I suppose !

Cuda Cody

I sent Tom (RzeroB) a message to see if he knows anything about this car.

RzeroB

Hi, I'm finally here. Thanks for the invite. That triple-black V-code is sweet for sure ... but unfortunately I'm only tracking R-codes at this time. Tom
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Cuda Cody

Thank you @RzeroB for checking.  I know you know a lot about the Hemi's, but wasn't sure about the V-Codes.  Is anyone tracking V-Codes?

RzeroB

Maybe I should start adding the V-codes to my little project? Make it a "multi-carb" database or something? Finding "new" to me Hemi cars is becoming a bit more challenging, so perhaps I could use something else to fill in the time. Know you have a few in the Mopar-Taj-Mahal there Cody, just waiting for you to reveal them to us! Later perhaps?
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Cuda Cody

I think that's a GREAT idea!  :yes:  You are great at keeping this type of information and you would be a big asset to the E-Body community if you had V-Code Six Packs too.  With Barry doing the 340+6 and you doing the 426 Hemis, no body has really taken the time to track the big boys in the middle.   :please: do it!!!!!  I might know of a few to get you started  :andyangel: 

anlauto

I always thought that was strange when it came to 1971 Cuda convertibles. Every detail is known about the "R" code ones, but very little information has been gathered about the next of kin....the 1971 "V" code Cuda convertible ? :clueless: strange :alan2cents:

RzeroB

I agree. It must be the insane amount of $$$ that the R-code 'verts bring that they even make the news (MSN, Fox News, Money Magazine, etc) when one of them sells and that I suppose breeds more intrigue in them.
Cheers!
Tom