Main Menu

Drama = banned. Period.

Started by Cuda Cody, December 10, 2019, 11:08:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Drama = banned.  It's going to be that simple from here on out.  Don't care who starts it or they are right or wrong.   

Spikedog08

I'm adding to this . . .

This drama situation has been going on for to long.  Yes there was issues, yes we all know about it. 

Cuda Cody just got home with his first child, a very exciting and trying time of his life.  New baby  . . . no sleep, tons of choirs to do and then he comes to a place that is suppose to be an escape from the reality of it all!   Cody has shared with me some of the not so nice PM's he has received regarding this and I am shocked!  Seriously??

I have recommended to Cody that he take a break from the forum to deal with his exciting new MOPAR family member.  I will tell you that I am NOT near as understanding as Cody is and will not hesitate to ban everyone!  EVERYONE!  I will be the only member left to enjoy this great forum. 

This is a place that I think we all come to talk about Mother Mopar and the amazing ebody cars.  I come here to talk ebodies and make friends that share my passion for the cars that I own.  I do not come here to see members bashing other members and read all the drama.  I have a wife = plenty of drama already!  I don't need more!   If this is not your reason to come here . . . please don't.   :stop:

Spikedog / 4Cruzin

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!