Main Menu

eBay $25 off promo code

Started by 6bblgt, August 31, 2020, 01:04:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

Use the coupon code HAPPY25 on any item $25.01 or more, it will take $25 off.
For some reason it does not work on all accounts. It did work for me (Faxon Challenger book). Only works once and I think it ends Sep 1.

Shoooter

Does it take it off at checkout or is there a spot to see if it will work on everything?

Challenger in NC

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Katfish

Wow! That worked, thx so much, really appreciate you posting this.

Matt13

Weird. It didn't work for me. Used a buy it now, entered HAPPY25 in the bottom for codes, eBay bucks, etc. said  not a valid code.

benlavigne

Worked for me too, Thanks for the tip!

Ben

anlauto

Discount or not, I don't trust  "Dodge assembly manual" that has a 67 Camaro on the cover... :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Cool I just went to E-Bay to see and they had sent me a message telling me about this code. says it was a thank you for being with them since the beginning?  :notsure:

HITTER23

I got the not vaild code message at check out

Shoooter

Quote from: anlauto on August 31, 2020, 04:50:29 PM
Discount or not, I don't trust  "Dodge assembly manual" that has a 67 Camaro on the cover... :haha: :haha:

67 would have a vent window, probably a 68 lol

anlauto

Quote from: Shoooter on August 31, 2020, 06:46:15 PM

Obvious the glass has not been installed yet...LoL :haha:  I was going by the lack of side marker lights :brainiac: :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Matt13

tried it again on a different computer; no dice.

Floyd

Worked for me, but i had to contact a seller and ask him to raise his price to get over the minimum limit (item was originally $24.95).  pretty sweet deal.  thanks for the heads up!

6bblgt

Quote from: anlauto on August 31, 2020, 06:49:32 PM
Quote from: Shoooter on August 31, 2020, 06:46:15 PM

Obvious the glass has not been installed yet...LoL :haha:  I was going by the lack of side marker lights :brainiac: :looney:

obviously an e-body Barracuda - which I asked about the content difference between the Challenger & Barracuda books when they came out, but there have been no: pages, images or reviews by those who have purchased one  :dunno:  so, with the discount I figured I'd see for my self.