Main Menu

New E Body Artwork

Started by anlauto, January 11, 2017, 12:30:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Brad will like the reflections on the road..."Born to Race"
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

WOW!!!!  That's one of the best T/A & AAR pieces ever!!!!!   :takealook:    I'm  :inlove:

Cuda Cody

I'm going to share this over on our Facebook page and I'll mention that Alan found it.   :clapping:

anlauto

If you've never seen his work before you'll be very impressed with the details...I have a large framed print of "Feeding Frenzy" which is all 70-74 Cudas...

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

ec_co

wow! stunning work. I'm a bit torn between this one and Feeding Frenzy as my favorite. love the barn ones too.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Brads70

I also like the one called " Battle on the high bank"  :bradsthumb:

70/6chall

I really like Michael Irvines "They came with the farm" they're all E-body's. There is an orange Chally up in the back of the farm. I have the vynil wrapped tool box w/ that art work on it in my trunk. No tools in it just show spruce up items.     Tanks,   Al

cuda dad

Thanks for sharing, those are all very nice works

RUNCHARGER

Nice. I see the Challenger is holding back a little, gotta give the Cuda a chance......
Sheldon

303 Mopar