Main Menu

Go-Wing versus Ducktail Spoiler

Started by Marty73, May 03, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Dale's Cuda Shop manufactures the best available reproduction.....I'm just not sure how you go about buying one anymore ? Try asking Dave at Roseville. :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GoodysGotaCuda

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

LinceCuda

Go-Wing on the 71"s Ducktail on the AAR's and all others nothing just one mans opinion.

Marty73

Leaning towards the duck. Planning pearl B5with flat black or white R/T hood decal. Center stripe off the trunk lid

1973 Challenger
2022 Wrangler Sahara
2021 Charger Scat Pack

RUNCHARGER

I am not a wing fan on an E-body. E-bodies are sleek cars and a wing just seems added on to me. The ducktails are pretty cool.
Sheldon

Dakota

I went with a ducktail.  The 2nd choice would've been nothing.

Katfish

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 03, 2018, 06:58:40 PM
I am not a wing fan on an E-body. E-bodies are sleek cars and a wing just seems added on to me. The ducktails are pretty cool.

Agreed, a wing just seems bulky and the opposite of sleek.

cudamadd

Just my own 2 cents. If the car was optioned with a wing ok , then it goes on .But for me the  ebody has such a beautiful shape and look from the back .  I would not but one on

zazou

i like this  ! i like ducks  "Support the Ducks !!"
Plymouth Cuda 1973 - Normandie-France

mopar thunder

I prefer the ducktail but really think that is a personal decision. They all look good on the right car.

Would an original gull wing have a part number embossed on it ?
I have removed the gull wing that was on the 73 when bought and if I wanted to sell would like to describe it correctly , whether an original or reproduction.
I like it better without the wing .