Main Menu

Grave Yard Cars will build you a tribute to your specs.

Started by Racer57, October 11, 2020, 07:23:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Racer57

I've seen some GYC ads on facebook telling how you tell them what you want and they will build it. Anyone heard what its costs ? I'm sure its $100k+ but curious if anyone has heard anything.

https://www.facebook.com/graveyardcarz/videos/667072843948934

Chryco Psycho

I used to do that too , take a car or parts of it & build it to the customers dreams , It was extremely rewarding !!

dmastr3665

not sure what it costs but I do know it will probably take years to get it back

JH27N0B

Maybe they should finish the dozens of cars sitting behind the shop before they advertise looking for more projects?

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: dmastr3665 on October 11, 2020, 07:35:43 PM
not sure what it costs but I do know it will probably take years to get it back

I know someone who could/would confirm that.......   :rofl:

Huskidrive

When Twin Golden Huskies Pass You....It's Huskidrive!

MEK-Dangerous

I love that show!!

You have to have a car that is valuable. Yes, plan on 100K for the cost, and 2 years to have it done. That eliminates 99% of the population.   :('

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on October 12, 2020, 12:46:02 PM
I love that show!!

You have to have a car that is valuable. Yes, plan on 100K for the cost, and 2 years to have it done. That eliminates 99% of the population.   :('

Two Years???    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:     They've had a guy I knows car for over eight years....

Racer57

Quote from: JH27N0B on October 11, 2020, 07:37:21 PM
Maybe they should finish the dozens of cars sitting behind the shop before they advertise looking for more projects?
Majority of those are cars for reference and parts that they own.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Racer57 on October 12, 2020, 06:57:31 PM

You sure about that?  I know a few folks who's cars have sat in that back lot....

Chryco Psycho

I used to take on 1 / year & I would get it done , probably didn't charge enough  :dunno:

anlauto

I'm surprised a shop that busy needs to advertised... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Racer57

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on October 12, 2020, 07:37:49 PM
Quote from: Racer57 on October 12, 2020, 06:57:31 PM

You sure about that?  I know a few folks who's cars have sat in that back lot....
I did not say they all were.

gzig5

Quote from: anlauto on October 13, 2020, 04:06:05 AM
I think that is most likely Mark Worman looking for more attention, whether he needs it to get customers or not.

anlauto

Quote from: gzig5 on October 13, 2020, 07:22:14 AM
Quote from: anlauto on October 13, 2020, 04:06:05 AM
I think that is most likely Mark Worman looking for more attention, whether he needs it to get customers or not.

I wonder if you have to leave a deposit in order to save a spot ?
I can't imagine wanting your car restored, then him telling you it's a five year wait just to get in. I can only imagine he's that busy especially if it takes over two years to do a car. :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration