Main Menu

Holly Tamolly! Hot Day next week: 121 degrees

Started by Topcat, June 16, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

It'll hit 100 degrees here early next week.

Summer starts officially next Wednesday.   

J-Code Jeni

Phoenix is going to be freaking hot!  :o

I'm happy to report we're 'only' expected to hit a high of 84 degrees next week here in Brush Prairie, Wa.

71GranCoupe

They are predicting 115 for Vegas next week, guess it is time to head back to Washington.  :Thud:

Cuda Cody

It was raining and about 65 degrees today.  A 121 degrees is crazy!  :o

Jay Bee

What is it that they say.. "Yeah, but it's a dry heat". Still though, I'd stay in A/C as much as possible.

Spikedog08

Yeah I saw that myself . . . going to Napa Valley for the 4th of July . . . HOT!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RUNCHARGER

Nice, spring like weather is dragging on where I live.
Sheldon

JS29

Hazy Hot and Humid high 80's this weekend, rain 70's next week in central NY. or Mayberry county as I call it

Topcat

I'd say everybody here is starting to enjoy some Summer weather this week.

https://weather.com/maps/tendayforecast

100 degrees out in south bay this week.   :Thud:

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Topcat on June 18, 2017, 03:19:02 PM
I'd say everybody here is starting to enjoy some Summer weather this week.

https://weather.com/maps/tendayforecast

100 degrees out in south bay this week.   :Thud:

I alway get a chuckle when folks in the Southbay complain about the heat....

Back in 94 I moved from Modesto to Santa Cruz.. Folks at my new job were complaining about the heatwave.... It was hitting 95 degrees... Over in Modesto it was 112..... I felt like I was working in Paradise....

70/6chall

Randy! Riverside will hit 102 degrees next Tuesday. Summertime in the Southland is officially here.  Thanks,   Al

Brads70

At least you have low humidity, when it gets close to those temps up here it's usually combined with 60-80% humidity.  :thumbdown:

70/6chall

Your absolutely right about the humidity, Brad! When it does hit in the 100's down here in SoCal, it really is a dry heat and still felt. However, when I lived in the Florida panhandle, when it got hot the humidity was atrocious. It definitely felt like a sauna, then it would rain in the afternoon for about an hour and that was adding insult to injury.   Thanks,   Al