Main Menu

Installing parking & front side marker light pigtails

Started by HEMICUDA, November 14, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

macs71

@hemicuda Mike do you still do this?  or does anyone know of a video showing how?  Thank you, new to forum and new cuda owner

anlauto

Mike no longer participates on this website, but he can be easily reached by calling him. https://www.beaparts.com/

He has the proper tool made up for crimping the light sockets, and I'm sure he would love to help you out. :twothumbsup:

Welcome to the best EBody website in the world. :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

@macs71     Mike has been band from this sight!! I will let him tell you why. If you reach out to him he will gladly help you. And I am sure you will be pleased with the results.  :yes: P.S.  :welcome: aboard.  :handshake:

FE5CUDA

Quote from: anlauto on June 05, 2021, 04:51:33 AM
Mike no longer participates on this website, but he can be easily reached by calling him. https://www.beaparts.com/

He has the proper tool made up for crimping the light sockets, and I'm sure he would love to help you out. :twothumbsup:

That's funny you're the first one to post about Mike after all the history on here.  I did have a first hand talk with him and also spent the time to read all the posts he was involved with, seems like the wrong guy was banned.  It's beyond me to think how in the world someone can do what you did and not get tarred and feathered let alone be allowed to post anywhere on any forum ever again.

He did a set of side markers for me and supplied "NEW" pigtails for free, he wouldn't take any money from me.  I watched him install mine, he has a special die and they are pressed in, not something you'll be able to duplicate without the proper equipment.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

macs71

:bigthumb:   Thank you all for the replies.  I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the site and see messages, replies to posts. Finally a proud "cuda" owner after dreaming since 1986

JS29

@macs71  You can't PM anyone until you have ten post's.  If you look up on google B/E and A restoration parts, That is Mike Ross's web sight. If you go to the welcome section and post some greetings you will accumulate the needed posts.  :slapme5:   

dodj

Quote from: JS29 on June 05, 2021, 06:19:11 AM
Quote from: anlauto on June 05, 2021, 05:54:48 AM
:rofl: :drinkingbud:
I fail to see the humor!!!!!  :foul:
I sure do..
It's pretty easy to see if you want to look.
Mike's banning wasn't because of good or bad workmanship. It was because of content personal attacks. Which aren't allowed on this site. Or any other I'm aware of.
The post by FE5 was very humorous...because it ignores ALL the rules of why Hemicuda was banned.
Like you, I didn't want hemicuda banned, the guy seriously knows his $h!t. But if you're going to be toxic in other ways...better off without.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

FE5CUDA

Quote from: dodj on June 05, 2021, 12:13:30 PM
I sure do..
Mike's banning wasn't because of good or bad workmanship. It was because of content personal attacks. Which aren't allowed on this site. Or any other I'm aware of.
The post by FE5 was very humorous...because it ignores ALL the rules of why Hemicuda was banned.
Like you, I didn't want hemicuda banned, the guy seriously knows his $h!t. But if you're going to be toxic in other ways...better off without.

Ok, so smacking someone in the mouth when it keeps running is bad, stealing 10's of thousands of dollars from a member on a restoration is ok?  I see now, you're from Canada, lots of kool-aid up there.  :clapping: :looney:

76orangewagon

Quote from: dodj on June 05, 2021, 12:13:30 PM
I sure do..

I also fail to see the Humor...So calling someone out for being totally wrong isn't ok to warn the members of a forum to beware of someone because of their work ethic and lack of customer service but doing that to customers is fine as long as no ones feeling are hurt ? I really, really wish all of you people that think Mike was in the wrong could hear the 30-45 minute audio conversation the customer made and have seen the many mistakes on the Purple Convertible. You Guys on hear don't know or don't care because it didn't happen to you and your $100K restoration. I see people posting "Buyer Beware" notifications all the time when they get taken or scammed but for some reason it's okay when it's someone who  gives you some stupid emoji's and incorrect opinions when people are asking for actual fact's to fix their issues.
  I'm glad the OP was able to get in touch with B/E & A Restoration parts. Hopefully he'll quickly learn the difference between the Good & accurate resources to use with his restoration questions and the Average resources, that just has to take a guess regardless if they know what their talking about of not.

dodj

Quote from: 76orangewagon on June 05, 2021, 02:09:43 PM
So calling someone out for being totally wrong isn't ok to warn the members of a forum to beware of someone because of their work ethic and lack of customer service
Of course it's ok. That's why the thread is still there. Searchable. Easy to find. As all the other warnings posted on this site.
Personal attacks...not ok.
Seems simple to me.

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blucuda

Quote from: anlauto on June 05, 2021, 04:51:33 AM

Alan, I would like to thank you for referring this new member to Mike without any mention of the past.  I had gotten to be friends with Mike and I know the history between you two.  You set all that aside and referred the new member to the known expert for his issue.  Things like that is what makes this site great.

anlauto

When Cody built this site for us, the idea behind it was members helping members out...that's always been, and always will be my intentions, and my reason for participating here. :alan2cents:

I remember Mike having the correct tools, and an overwhelming "want" to help people, so I have no problem recommending his services. :twothumbsup: