Main Menu

Just got back from Mecum Kissimmee

Started by blown motor, January 15, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

If a car does not meet reserve it get a sticker that says The Bid Goes On and the high bid is written on it. It is still available for sale and if so gets a sold sticker as happened with this TA.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

oh man!  Those photos really get my blood pumping.    :wowzers:  What a great time it looks like you had.  Thanks for sharing the photos!!!   :1place:

Brads70

Cool picture, thanks for posting them!  8)

Roadman

Really enjoyed spending time with you guys.   :ohyeah:   John from next door is still talking about meeting ya'll since he is a native of Canada.   And thanks for bringing the BEER.     :toast:

Roadman

Quote from: blown motor on January 16, 2017, 06:29:19 AM
If a car does not meet reserve it get a sticker that says The Bid Goes On and the high bid is written on it. It is still available for sale and if so gets a sold sticker as happened with this TA.

Interesting to note that if the bid goes on, and you sell the car after the auction within a month, you still have to pay the commission to Mecum.    :pullinghair:

Cuda Cody

Seriously!  One month after!     :pullinghair:

blown motor

anlauto

If you go back on their web site it shows the above red T/a selling for $77500.00 so bid to $76000 with no sale, but another $1500 did the trick.... :veryexcited: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

77,500 must have been the reserve price.

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on January 16, 2017, 02:33:13 PM
77,500 must have been the reserve price.

Or the owner decided to lift the reserve and :takemymoney: 
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration