Main Menu

Ken Mosier has passed away

Started by mccannix, November 08, 2021, 07:34:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mccannix

Former owner of The Finer Details, had been battling brain cancer for some time, passed away today.
RIP my friend

ledphoot

plymouthbelvy

JH27N0B

Sorry to hear, I knew Ken for many years and bought parts from him and sold him parts.
He seemed to have been dealing with some personal demons in recent times and I was hoping he'd turn things around.  Didn't know he had cancer on his plate also.  RIP Ken. :andyangel:

GCragtop

RIP Mr. Mosier. Met him a couple of times @ Carlisle, great person.

anlauto

Quote from: GCragtop on November 08, 2021, 08:41:36 PM
RIP Mr. Mosier. Met him a couple of times @ Carlisle, great person.

:iagree: I couldn't agree more, I always made a point to sit down and talk with him at Carlisle..his shop was one of the best in business for a long time...we used to tell all of our horror stories about customers not paying etc...and about dicks in our hobby :rofl:

Seems cancer doesn't play favorites....it takes anyone, any time  :andyangel:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YYZ

Wow!  So sorry to hear that -- I always enjoyed chatting with and dealing with Ken at the meets.

RIP

Cuda_mark

Sad to hear. I made it a point to stop by his spot in Carlisle every year. He was a great guy yo chat with and he always had the time to talk to you.

Jay Bee

Rest In Peace Ken   :bye: . What a terrible loss for our hobby. Like everyone else I enjoyed talking with him at the meets. I'm not a high profile guy but he treated me with consideration and respect. 

RUNCHARGER

Yes, not good news. I took it as a high compliment when he remarked on a couple of my cars.
Sheldon