Main Menu

What is?....Passed away

Started by Topcat, November 08, 2020, 12:46:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/08/entertainment/alex-trebek-jeopardy-host-death-trnd/index.html

I bet there isn't one member on the forum that didn't watch Jeporady for at least one minute.

Alex was doing this show when I was just a Kid.
Back then, I thought he might be the smartest man around.

R.I.P. Alex

Dakota

anlauto

Very sad news for sure....I liked watching the show a lot ...I need a reminder now and then about how dumb I really am  :haha: :haha:

R.I.P. my fellow Canadian :canada: :andyangel:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay

To a great role model and gentleman  :twothumbsup:  RIP :andyangel:

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on November 08, 2020, 01:14:36 PM
Very sad news for sure....I liked watching the show a lot ...I need a reminder now and then about how dumb I really am  :haha: :haha:

R.I.P. my fellow Canadian :canada: :andyangel:
boy, I couldn't say that myself any better Alan, so please excuse my theft  :bye:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Spikedog08

Didn't watch much . . Terrible at trivia. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

He was on Jeopardy forever , probably no smarter than the average person but I bet he learned a lot over the years !!
  :andyangel:

Topcat

I used to better at Jeopardy 20 years ago right?

cudamadd

Very sad a fantastic host great show R.I.P :australia:

340challconvert

Always enjoyed Jeopardy
Rest in Peace Alex  :andyangel:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Bills Auto Works

R.I.P. Alex.

I enjoyed Jeopardy for many years, a lot of the reason was his personality! A good man who fought cancer with dignity.

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

captcolour

R.I.P Alex.  I've watched it over the years since Art Fleming was host and Don Pardo was the announcer. 

MEK-Dangerous

I would watch occasionally, but I really haven't in the last decade or so. I was just happy to get a couple of questions right in each show.

R.I.P. Alex.

CNUMB

Jay Bee

We're huge fans of Alex and the show and been so for decades. To this day there's still some of us that religiously watch every night. It's going to very odd not to see him at his podium when the taped episodes with him run out. He was truly a bigger man than just a game show host. I still laugh when I think about him going on stage without his pants on. R.I.P. Alex.

On a side note, we played so many board games that I had to build a 4 channel discriminator. It got too hard to tell who used their noise clicker first.