Main Menu

Last Cuda AAR and Challenger T/A produced

Started by Bossgold, March 02, 2019, 01:46:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bossgold

I was looking around at the Registries to see if I could find the last Production Sequence VIN numbers made for AAR's and T/A's.  Looks like AAR's last day was April 11th 1970 and the last VIN sequence was 311XXX. What were the highest VIN numbers of the last cars? Anyone know of the last VIN T/A or AAR produced?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

JS29

:popcorn: I met the man with the last HEMI challenger ever built! 

6bblgt

with the info I have - it looks like the latest batched "Scheduled Production Dates" are

AAR = (417) 4/17/70 (the latest I show an AAR "In Plant/In Process" is Friday 4/17/70)
T/A = (421) 4/21/70 (the latest I show a T/A "In Plant/In Process" is Wednesday 4/22/70), but I also have info on a lone sunroof T/A that was scheduled 5/5/70 (it was "In Plant/In Process" on Monday 5/4/70)

Transamcuda.com

Close. The last AAR known to have been built at this time was 4/20 I tried to buy the car 2 years ago. Its being raced. Original engine is out of the car tucked in a corner. Pretty neat car EV2/PRX9 and D21
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

6bblgt

Quote from: Transamcuda.com on March 02, 2019, 04:53:02 PM
Close. The last AAR known to have been built at this time was 4/20 I tried to buy the car 2 years ago. Its being raced. Original engine is out of the car tucked in a corner. Pretty neat car EV2/PRX9 and D21

built or scheduled?  does it have a sheet?

Transamcuda.com

Bossgold

I ask cause I ran across a car that had a VIN of 0B314239  which I thought was really a high sequence number....then I got to thinking that the most I have seen was a 0B311XXX. So was this one of the last VIN cars with such a high number?  I looked at the Registries and again nothing came up that high on the list

Transamcuda.com

Quote from: Bossgold on March 05, 2019, 09:25:25 AM
I ask cause I ran across a car that had a VIN of 0B314239  which I thought was really a high sequence number....then I got to thinking that the most I have seen was a 0B311XXX. So was this one of the last VIN cars with such a high number?  I looked at the Registries and again nothing came up that high on the list

An AAR with that vin or a Challenger T/A???

Bossgold