Main Menu

Looking for my Mom's old car

Started by Ashoulders1995, July 09, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Katfish

Milk machine, huh, what's that?

superdave

:thinking: I saw a Challenger fitting that description on June 12th in the area of Mt. Vernon Il. It was north bound on US 57 between Mt. Vernon and Marion. Sorry I didn't get more info I was headed south. Might try clubs in that area. :cheers:
   SD

Ashoulders1995

I've been looking for about 5 years now and have never come up with any leads. Yes my mom is a cool mopar girl. When i was little i remember riding in the challenger with her to go to Frog Follies car show for Pre 1950 cars here in Evansville, In. I was thinking I cant wait to drive this car one day but sadly all i ever got to do was play behind the steering wheel and make car noises. My mom started to cry when I bought my 1970 challenger because she wanted me to find hers and restore it if it hadnt already been done. She said well at least you were able to find one even though its not mine. I told her maybe one day i might come across it but if not at least we can still relive some my childhood memories with my mom and 1970 Challenger.

Ashoulders1995

My mom said that the man that bought it was from Mt. Vernon, Il.  Could be same guy same car? Thanks for the info.

blown motor

Sounds like a really good lead. I hope you find it. Keep us posted please.  :fingerscrossed:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Aar1064

Rumple

Did you check the member map on this site?