Main Menu

Manual foot washer pump rubber boot needed

Started by Jim AAR, October 12, 2017, 08:30:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jim AAR

I only need the rubber boot that fits on the steel bracket. Can you buy this separately anywhere?

Cuda Cody

Not sure if that is something that is repopped or not?  @MoparDave  might know.  I thought I saw someone selling on of those foot pumps recently on here?  :thinking:

I bought that bracket and pump from a member on here back in July 2017.

69BFan

To my knowledge, the rubber boot is not available.  We have a source for most of the components of the foot pump, so I will drop our vendor an email to check on the status.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

70/6chall

I have the rubber foot pump windshield washer also I my Challenger. It being an OEM piece, the boot had deteriorated to the point of non useage. Didn't exactly know where I'd find one until I attended this years Spring Fling, and there it was in a box in the swap area. It came home with me after a $10. exchange.      Thanks,   Al

Jim AAR

MoparDave

Salvage only that I know of. haven't seen any in the reproduction land.
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

ec_co

that being the case, check with @TONY at Tony's Parts
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Floyd

Here's the rubber part only.  Listed as Ford, but looks pretty similar:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Washer-Pump-Repair-Kit-For-Foot-Operated-Pump-Ford-60-19269-1-/112173919877?

I think I have a complete foot pump assembly in my stash that you can have.  Let me dig it up and verify the rubber is still good.

Jim AAR

Floyd

I found it and everything looks nice.  Pay for the shipping and it's yours.  Let me know the cheapest way to get it to you in Canada.

Jim AAR

Awesome, thanks Floyd.  :thankyou:

I would think that UPS is probably the cheapest, no hurry for it, it;s almost winter here and it will be put to sleep soon anyways.

How do I pay you for the Shipping costs?

Do you have a pic?

Thanks,
Jim

Floyd

I'll send you a PM.  Looks like USPS is going to run $15-20 which is kind of a bummer for a "free" part.  Do you have a shipping location in the US?

Jim AAR

I don't have a US shipping address, do I need one? I could set one up in pembina, ND if I have to.

15 -20 us reasonable, I have no problem with that.