Main Menu

Mecum T/A

Started by JH27N0B, August 24, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Shows sold for $132K.  120 bid + buyers premium
https://www.mecum.com/lots/CA0818-336417/1970-dodge-challenger-ta/
Holy cow, automatic, suggests NOM, lots wrong under hood, radial T/As, I would have guessed it sells for half that!  :unbelievable:

Cuda Cody

I wouldn't have guessed it to be that high either, but it had a great look with the tri-color and I'm sure the new owner is excited.  I love the white interior.

303 Mopar

All it takes is two bidders with egos, plus Monterey has a lot of money!   :bigmoney:

FlatlandTA

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JH27N0B

I was joking with a gear head coworker the other day that I was going to head out to CA to bid on a Pinto station wagon that was going across the stage Thursday.  I checked it yesterday, it sold for $33,000!!!!!
I could use a vacation, I should have dragged my '71 that's been on the market for several years out there on a road trip, I'd be set for life on what a V code would have sold for there most likely.

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: Good colours, there was a 4 speed my home town back in the day the same colours, it is butchered now though. Way too high for this one but not for two guys I suppose.
Sheldon

cuda dad

anlauto

That's a good price for that car :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

B54SPEED

Nice to see but something just don't seem right with that sale price.
Would love to have the phone # & name of the guy that lost out to the high bidder