Main Menu

Special thanks

Started by RJChallenger, April 15, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

I would like to take this time to thank Brad70 for his generosity and time in helping a fellow Mopar fan .I just want to let him know just how grateful I am thank you. Rob

Spikedog08

Brad70 is a stand up guy!  Its nice that he has helped you out . .  :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Brad is an Awesome guy & will help anyone !! :thankyou:

Jay Bee

blown motor

I'm not at all surprised to hear this. I think it's reflective of most, if no all, people here on the forum.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

@Brads70  is a rock star!!!!   :grouphug:   :worship:

anlauto

.....and he looks pretty good for "70" too.... :waving:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Glad it arrived ok. For the record I didn't do anything that other's haven't done for me. Lots of great people on here!  :yes:

jimynick

Quote from: Brads70 on April 15, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
Glad it arrived ok. For the record I didn't do anything that other's haven't done for me. Lots of great people on here!  :yes:

He's being typically shy here. Brad is one of the most talented, helping and generous people that I've met to date! If it hadn't been for Brad, I wouldn't have been able to drive my car as I had no wheels/tires for it and he amazed me with his generosity by lending me his own spare set! Besides being a superior human being, he's also a hell of a machinist/fabricator who can make stuff in a garage so small you have to go outside to change your mind! Please let me add my own kudos for Mr. Richmond here and now!  :thankyou:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"