Main Menu

My 74 Challenger has a friend

Started by blown motor, April 11, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

I made a deal on this piece of sweetness today. 2012, mint condition, 26,300km (16,350 miles)
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

It looks like new.   :takealook:  Sweet Challenger man!  :twothumbsup: 

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Burdar

Cool. Congrats. Are you going to do anything to it or just drive it? I saw one today on another site that was lowered. It looked really good.

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cuda Cody

I wonder how many people own both the original E-Body Challenger and the new one?  I might have to join those ranks soon.  Hard not to love them both.

71GranCoupe

That is good news.  :cheers: Now you need to post a picture of them side by side.

How long until the new "guy" gets lonely and he needs a friend?  :rofl: :haha:

I tried that line once with the wife, it did not go well.  :bricks: She said, you don't need any more cars. And by the way, that was about a half a dozen cars ago.  :drunk: :crazytalk:

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

After driving that, you won't want to drive the old one as much :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Darren, I'm just going to drive it as it is. I'm not done with the refresh on the 74 yet.

Alan, it will be interesting to see how I feel about the new one. It feels like it has more power, as it should. But based on a short test drive it doesn't have the cool factor for me that the old one does. It feels more like our van or our truck. Also the dash looks very similar to the van.

Moparman82

Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Rev-It-Up

That's awesome!! Congratulations!  :banana: :banana:
Rev-It-Up

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 11, 2017, 10:41:48 PM
I wonder how many people own both the original E-Body Challenger and the new one?  I might have to join those ranks soon.  Hard not to love them both.

:lurking: iv'e got both cody,although my '71 challenger is in the restoration stage,couldn't wait for the '71 to get done and in 2013 walked into a dealership and there she was,a plum crazy R/T 6 Speed,said to the salesman,let's get the paper work rolling,drove her home a couple hours later.always wanted one since they came out,finally bit the bullet.just love driving that car.  :burnout:

jimynick

Congrats buddy! I can see the way this'll go and it'll be Linda driving the nice, new one while poor old daddy gets the old one, LOL Now the pressure's on Doug to keep up with the Mitchell boys.  :yes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

Let's see if the Cambridge boys can keep up too!  :P