Started by blown motor, April 11, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on April 12, 2017, 12:45:11 PM
Let's see if the Cambridge boys can keep up too!  :P

HEY!!  I resemble that remark!

Congrats Murray.  Looks like a beauty!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

bentpshrods

I like that 71 style stripe on the new chally the best. I have been tempted to take my cuda down to the dealer and tell them I'm tired of this old car and need a new challenger, so i can test drive one and to see how bad they will try to low ball me on my car.  Nice addition.

Brads70

Wow! Good for you Murray! Congrats!  :clapping: :veryexcited:

Jay Bee

Way to go Murray   :veryexcited:  ,I'm happy for you.   The "Power of Zero" commercials get to you.

blown motor

Quote from: Jay Bee on April 12, 2017, 03:18:02 PM
Way to go Murray   :veryexcited:  ,I'm happy for you.   The "Power of Zero" commercials get to you.

I'm about to find out about the "Power of Zero". I have zero money left.  :rofl:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

LOL! Hell no, I sure can't! Now, if I was one of them there all-fired rich farmers, maybe. But, I'm just some old guy who doesn't have a pay cheque these days, so my riding in new Challengers will be limited to riding shotgun in my pals from Perth! Congrats again Murray, nice car!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Marc70challenger

Awesome.  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!    :banana:

303 Mopar

Congrats Murray!  Black with red stripes looks awesome!   :burnout:

Brads70

I went thru Mitchell yesterday hunting Mopars with a buddy that's looking to buy one. I was going to call but being a holiday weekend and all...... :wave:

blown motor

I was camping at the Pinery for the weekend Brad. Wasn't home anyway. What and where were you looking?

blown motor

Picked up the car this evening. Holy balls for power! My daughter took me down to get it. She likes to drive fast. On the way home she was ahead of me as we pull on to the 401 (4 lane divided hwy). She passed a couple trucks and pulled in front of them but I figured she wouldn't be letting off so I put my foot into it hard and went by her. Looked at the speedo and I was doing 170 (105mph)!! Got there in no time and it didn't even feel like it. Looks like I'm going to have to use cruise control a lot!

Brads70

Quote from: blown motor on April 18, 2017, 07:56:27 PM
I was camping at the Pinery for the weekend Brad. Wasn't home anyway. What and where were you looking?

So that's why Ian said I should stop in and drink Murrays beer?  :thinking:  :idea:

:rofl:
I have another Mopar buddy that is looking for a car and has a good chunk on money burning a hole in his pocket. Ended up buying a Motorcycle on this trip..... He really wants an A-Body . We looked a a couple Valiant's of Kijji but they were rust buckets.  It's always fun shopping!  :D

ebodycopper

I certainly love a challenge Ian (but not as much as a Challenger).   I just tripped over this news!!  Obviously Blown Motor Murray has got himself a huge head start with that beauty. Going to have to bow to him on this one.   :cheers:

ebodycopper

Beautiful ride Murray.  Can't wait to see Linda drive by the house in that one!! :Stirring:

jimynick

Don't worry Dougie, he's going to lose his licence so fast he'll be riding shotgun in either your car or mine soon! LOL! Those lead-foot lads from Mitchell even pass it on to their daughters it seems. Heeheehee  170 in a 100- that's at least a $300 fine, car seizure/storage for a week and learning to kiss the insurance man's heinie after that as your premium doubles for usually 3 years.  :crazytalk:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"