Main Menu

need picture rear window defroster

Started by scf100, April 18, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

scf100

my 73 has the option but missing lots of stuff in trunk...

is there a difference in 70-73 rear defroster setups?

TIA
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

benlavigne

Can't comment on differences in years, but here are some pics from a friend's 70
I am piecing the components too, so that 4th switch on the Rallye dash is functional!
That bracket that holds the speaker/defrost must be the hardest to find!

Ben

scf100

thanks for the pics.....looks like I have everything needed except the flexible tube..

anyone know a source?
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Slotts

You were able to get a complete setup, less the tubing, in just one day? Good for you!  :bigthumb:

The Paddock, back when they were in business, offered two types of rear defogger tubing. A short for an E body and a longer for a B body. Not sure if any other distributor picked up that line to sell. Maybe Dave can check in on that. @MoparDave

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

MoparDave

I may be able to source that. what is the diameter of the tube needed. and length if you have that.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Dakota

Dave,

I'm curious about what you will find.   I currently have 2 hoses that I've picked up over the years.   They are both 2-1/2" in diameter.   The newer and shorter one is 9" long.   The other is 14" (maybe came with the blower motor - I don't remember).   I haven't put this on the car yet so I don't know which one is correct.