Main Menu

New "OLD" car

Started by CudaMoparRay, September 01, 2019, 12:15:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Happy to say that I finally bought a 1972 'Cuda 340 and it is immaculate (at least to me)  :haha: So I'm back in the game as they say.
So far it drives like new and everything works as it should even the clock  :haha:

Cuda Cody

WOW!!!  That is one sexy looking Cuda.   :veryexcited:   :inlove:   :perfect10:  Tell us more about it!  :popcorn:

Brads70

Wow!  :takealook:  Nice looking Cuda!  :bravo:

WCC

That is sweet and one of the nicest looking '72s I've seen. Please show some more pics. :twothumbsup:

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Is that a V21 car ? My favorite  :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

larry4406

Jay Bee

Here's another WOW  That's one impressive car you got there, congrats.  :bigthumb:

cuda hunter

that V21 Treatment looks sweeet!   Nice ride !!

Motor?  Tranny?    Glad ya got an Ebody again! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

That looks like a great car. Congrats.
Sheldon

Rich G.

Nice looking car. Is the blackout on the top of the fenders and hood a factory option? I have seen that on other Cuda's before.

RUNCHARGER

Yes: Rare option in 72, Not sure if it was available in 73 or not. It looks great with a high impact color obviously.
Sheldon

dodgemania

congratulation sweet cuda.

Chryco Psycho

Congrats !!
Beautiful Cuda !!

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on September 01, 2019, 07:49:16 AM
Yes: Rare option in 72, Not sure if it was available in 73 or not. It looks great with a high impact color obviously.

1972 only...early examples included a color keyed grill as well. :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration