Main Menu

Ola Nillson's New 1971 Cuda book !

Started by anlauto, January 25, 2017, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaized

Cody, It went out on the 9th via media mail. Expected delivery on Thursday the 16th.
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

cudaized

Des,
At the end, I was limited as to what information I could include. But, I think that you might find some interesting facts in there.
Ola

Quote from: Desmond on February 07, 2017, 04:04:40 AM
I received mine, first glance it looks good. I am hoping for some really deep dives on differences between '71 sheetmetal and other years, things like that etc...
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

anlauto

I can't get over the amount of cars "accounted for" in the production section...amazing ! :takealook:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudaized

Quote from: anlauto on February 12, 2017, 09:46:19 AM
I can't get over the amount of cars "accounted for" in the production section...amazing ! :takealook:

Yes. From my personal Data Bases. I have been interested in the `cuda for a long time...
I am adding more and more cars too.

realn96

Read the whole book and loved it! couldn't put it down! Learned a lot . All the break downs on the options was awesome!  :bravo:

cudaized

Excellent!
Thank you very much. I am glad that you enjoyed it, and more importantly, that you learned something from my book.

Ola

Quote from: realn96 on February 13, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
Read the whole book and loved it! couldn't put it down! Learned a lot . All the break downs on the options was awesome!  :bravo:

Shoooter

Cuda Cody

I've started reading my copy and so far I'm very impressed!  Never knew why they were called E-Bodies until I read his book.   :bradsthumb:  Very well put together.  And you can tell how much he cares because my copy came with a sheet of paper with a list of corrections for the first print.  Only someone that really cares about the facts and getting things right would take the time to make the list and put it in the box with the book.   :clapping:  Great job @cudaized   You should be very proud of your accomplishment.   :yes:

cudaized

Thank you very much Cody. I am glad that you like it.

Ola

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 22, 2017, 10:42:11 PM
I've started reading my copy and so far I'm very impressed!  Never knew why they were called E-Bodies until I read his book.   :bradsthumb:  Very well put together.  And you can tell how much he cares because my copy came with a sheet of paper with a list of corrections for the first print.  Only someone that really cares about the facts and getting things right would take the time to make the list and put it in the box with the book.   :clapping:  Great job @cudaized   You should be very proud of your accomplishment.   :yes:

Shoooter

Got my book today . Packaging looked fine but the book was damaged. Look forward to reading it