Main Menu

Ola Nillson's New 1971 Cuda book !

Started by anlauto, January 25, 2017, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

REALLY looking forward to reading this book!  Has anyone read it yet?   :popcorn:

71GranCoupe

Thanks for the notice. I will check it out and most likely order it. n :wave:

Update--Just ordered, can't wait to see what's in it!  :yes:

anlauto

Ola had told me about it a long long time ago....I really look forward to it... ;) :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71GranCoupe

Quote from: anlauto on January 25, 2017, 06:37:50 PM
Ola had told me about it a long long time ago....I really look forward to it... ;) :takemymoney:

Tell Ola you helped increase his sales, so he should give you one at a discount, LOL.  :D

Cudakiller70

fc7cuda

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on January 25, 2017, 10:48:49 PM
Is there one for 70 Cuda?

Galen made a nice book several years ago, paperback with spiral binding.  Covered 70 Cudas and listed lots of neat information and facts, most of which are now known.  I have it, but need to find where it is.  :dunno:

Tom

71GranCoupe

Got my book today :checkmail: , will have to look at it later, but for the money sure looks like some good credible information and great looking pictures of cars.  :yes:

Finoke

Got my book and already half read. Excellent!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

anlauto

Somebody told me I get a picture credit in the book somewhere 8) :D :P :drunk: :bigmoney: :woohoo:

Shoooter

Desmond

I received mine, first glance it looks good. I am hoping for some really deep dives on differences between '71 sheetmetal and other years, things like that etc...

realn96

page 8  looks just like my car that I am restoring! 340 gf7 green . Love that car!! :inlove:

anlauto

Just got my copy today directly from the man himself, Thank you Ola ! :worship:

Looks like a great book...

There's a story on page 91 about a Pro-street 71 V-code.....I've known about it for years and was trying to keep it a secret... :crying:...Car's pretty cool, I was supposed to restore it, but the owner is working on it himself....He'll never sell it :pokeeye:

Cuda Cody

Hoping my copy shows up soon!   :fingerscrossed:  Heard so many great things about it.