Main Menu

OPINIONS WANTED: New 2023 Challenger

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, October 13, 2023, 11:37:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on November 25, 2023, 06:41:23 AMI'm also considering trading my 15 for a newer Challenger but I would go for a slightly used one if I could find the right one. An SXT is all I'm after. It has lots of power for daily driving with a lower purchase price and better gas mileage. I think going forward that good used ones will become harder to find because I think the people that have them will keep them with not be able to get a newer one.

We love our 2017 SXT Plus, not going to get rid of it anytime soon that I know of (wife might have different plans) Ours is rusting around the one rear wheel pretty good though...missed the warrantee on that one  :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Quote from: dodj on November 29, 2023, 04:17:02 AMHey Murray, There is a B5 blue T/A on the lot here in town. It looks fantastic!

Long ways for me to go for a test drive. Unless you know of someone who could do that for me.  :))
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

Quote from: anlauto on November 29, 2023, 09:30:27 AM
Quote from: blown motor on November 25, 2023, 06:41:23 AMI'm also considering trading my 15 for a newer Challenger but I would go for a slightly used one if I could find the right one. An SXT is all I'm after. It has lots of power for daily driving with a lower purchase price and better gas mileage. I think going forward that good used ones will become harder to find because I think the people that have them will keep them with not be able to get a newer one.

We love our 2017 SXT Plus, not going to get rid of it anytime soon that I know of (wife might have different plans) Ours is rusting around the one rear wheel pretty good though...missed the warrantee on that one  :'(

Can you send me a picture Alan? I haven't seen that on my 15 SXT but I don't drive it much in winter.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

dodj

Quote from: blown motor on November 29, 2023, 11:12:39 AM
Quote from: dodj on November 29, 2023, 04:17:02 AMHey Murray, There is a B5 blue T/A on the lot here in town. It looks fantastic!

Long ways for me to go for a test drive. Unless you know of someone who could do that for me.  :))
But you're retired. Nothing but time on your hands......
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill