Main Menu

Pics...Spring Fling Mopar Cruise-In Sat 4/24 -Simi Valley, CA

Started by autoxcuda, April 15, 2021, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

autoxcuda

Please share and spread the word....

Hello everybody! We hope this finds you safe and healthy.

Everyone here at CPW Club would like to announce a special Spring Fling Mopar Cruise-In.

April 24, 2021

4pm - 7pm

2196 Tapo St, Simi Valley, CA 93063

It features a huge parking lot for our local Mopar community to meet up and get your Mopar fix. It's the perfect place to Park N Chill, with a relaxed atmosphere right next to restaurants. So come out and bring your Mopar, it's been too long!

Thanks everybody and we look forward to seeing each and everyone of you! Mopar or no car!

CPW Club
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Purepony

Finally !! I'm there count me in. I might even drive my challenger

But I'm in !! Rain, shine, earthquake, tsunami, flood, lolz I'll be there

Purepony

Purepony

I guess I'll be the only one there lolz In that case I'll take my camaro

autoxcuda

Quote from: Purepony on April 15, 2021, 08:58:39 PM
I just saw this
Is this cancelled or on ?

That's the Spring Fling event with formal show, swap, midway etc.

We can't have that due to COVID.

BUT

We want to do a simple parking lot Mopar Cruise-In. Like you see at Bob's North Hollywood, or Pierce College...

Just from 4pm to 7pm or whenever.

There 4-5 places right there if you like.

Just an opportunity to meet up with the other mopar people, network, etc. like you do at Spring Fling.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Purepony

Got it !
So seems like just a car show no vendors ?
I really wish it was at woodley park like usual with vendors and all but still a good idea and looking forward to it

Last question why was this location chosen ?

autoxcuda

Quote from: Purepony on April 15, 2021, 10:00:56 PM
Got it !
So seems like just a car show no vendors ?
I really wish it was at woodley park like usual with vendors and all but still a good idea and looking forward to it

Last question why was this location chosen ?

1) pretty much. But it's just a public parking lot, if you have something in your trunk for "trade" "exchange"   ;).... hey it's a free world  :dunno:

2) Not in LA County

2) Proven location. They have had other types/brands Cruise-In's of this size nearly every weekend past month or more.

2) Not in LA City

1 Wild R/T

Steve, hope you have a good turnout.. I expect you will, wish I was closer but ten plus hours on the road round trip for three hours in a parking lot doesn't appeal to me... Not that I don't enjoy the drive but I'd rather drive in the mountains then down the highway...
Hope to see you next year...

YellowThumper

Would expect it to be a couple hour drive for me but will try to be there... yep been a looong time.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

autoxcuda

Reminder.

This is today 4pm to 7pm. Heard at least one guy bringing a few parts in his truck bed. It's a public parking lot. You certainly have the freedom to do so.

autoxcuda

Yellow Thumper is on his way.

Any other E-bodies.org members plan on attending?

Purepony?

Purepony

Yeah I'm heading out there
Im taking off around 3

I hope someone bring the tail panel molding for a 70 satellite tail panel

autoxcuda

Purepony

I'm taking the camaro my gf will probably take the satellite

Are you going too?
Anyone else going ?

autoxcuda

Quote from: Purepony on April 24, 2021, 02:34:00 PM
I'm taking the camaro my gf will probably take the satellite

Are you going too?
Anyone else going ?

Was that the green 70 Sport Satellite? That car is so cool.