Main Menu

Pics...Spring Fling Mopar Cruise-In Sat 4/24 -Simi Valley, CA

Started by autoxcuda, April 15, 2021, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

autoxcuda

Great turnout for this special Spring Fling Cruise-In Unfortunately we couldn't have out traditional event due to pandemic.

But it was really great seeing the Mopar community reconnecting with each other. It's been too long.

We counted 132 Mopars. We missed some late arrivals

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

@YellowThumper came from down south a ways. Awesome to see him out. I do t get to meet @Purepony bit probably walked by him a bunch of times.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Smallblock340

Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

JunkYardFind

Man, sorry I missed this! Had to work....or I guess I should say I was lucky enough to work! Been closed down for a year :/ Anyway, I will keep an eye out for the next meet-up!

www.JunkYardFind.com What's In YOUR Garage ?

Purepony

Cool show a lot of cars, glad I stopped by.
We should do this more often.  A lot of really nice cars that I hadn't seen.

I would have preferred the woodley park location only because of the swap meet hopefully they can resume at the park again.

Purepony

Some cars

YellowThumper

Someone even managed to bring a fairly obscure Dodge turbo. Albeit they didnt park intermingling with the classics.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.