Main Menu

wiper switch wiring help

Started by SRT392, April 10, 2024, 08:15:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

SRT392

Hi All.

so here's one for the experts..  this is for a 70 cuda, i have the color electrical diagram for a Rallye elect system but it doesn't match the gage so maybe need someone to ID where these wires go on the back of the 2 speed wiper switch with manual washer.  so the wire colors I'm trying to match up are Blue, Green, Red, Pink, Brown, and Brown/yellow.  see attached pic for reference.    just like the old tests we used to take match the colors to the numbers..   thanks in advance for your help,

SRT392

I can start this with #5. this one is dead in all positions so i am assuming it is for the electric washer pump which I don't have and it would be BROWN

Jay Bee

Hope this helps, picture is factory plugs/wiring. 2 speed doesn't accommodate electric washers.

SRT392

actually that helps a lot    thank so much

SRT392

Jay Bee or anyone can you tell me which color wire goes to the big splice and the fuse box?  all the others go to the wiper motor   thanks

dodj

Pink splices to black and goes to the accessory feed wire from the ign switch. Is that what you are asking?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

SRT392

that's exactly what i need.    i've got all the rest...  integrating all this with American Auto Wire...

thanks for all your help

SRT392

everything behind the dash is wired up or all new wires. everything is identified and labeled. Once it's back from paint then should be able to put the American Auto Wire harness in and hook it all up. Just need to tidy everything up for now.. Got the PCM and Dakota Digital is tucked up above the Ash tray and the glove box.IMG_1411.jpgIMG_1412.jpg