Main Menu

Previous Owner

Started by Spikedog08, March 13, 2021, 08:43:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

It sure looks great now!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RzeroB

I've always liked your 'vert Dave ... maybe it's because of the V4W Strobe-Stripes?? Are those stripes actually coded for your car ... or did you add them because of personal preference?? Thanks!!
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Spikedog08

No that strip is not coded for the car . . I pretty much made what I wanted.  I was gonna put a hockey stick on it but seriously . . All of them have that.  I have always been a little different . . lol.  Not much of the car is original but that was the plan . . I would like to upgrade more.  Maybe one day . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

It was fun putting the Cuda together & getting it running  :wrenching:
I can't even remember exactly what year the was now but it has been a while  :thinking:

RzeroB

Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 15, 2021, 06:45:24 PM
No that strip is not coded for the car . . I pretty much made what I wanted.  I was gonna put a hockey stick on it but seriously . . All of them have that.  I have always been a little different . . lol.  Not much of the car is original but that was the plan . . I would like to upgrade more.  Maybe one day . .

Great choice!! I love the Hockey Stick stripe but like you said it's extremely "popular". The Strobe stripe is a lot less common ... and that's what is cool about it.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Spikedog08

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 15, 2021, 09:46:50 PM
I was fun putting the Cuda together & getting it running  :wrenching:
I can't even remember exactly what year the was now but it has been a while  :thinking:

@Chryco Psycho  WOW I had to go and look . . it was 2005!  16 years ago . . damn. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Remember it like yesterday !
Good Times  :cooldance: