Main Menu

Recommendations

Started by js27, January 25, 2019, 08:49:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

Who does  the best Ralley Dash restorations ?  Prices ?
Thanks
JS27

Claudia

:alan2cents: - It is always best and cheapest to just do it yourself!

Cuda Cody

:iagree: I prefer to do them myself.   :yes:

But you can have these guys do it...

https://www.instrument-specialties.com/gallery/chrysler/

Not cheap, but they do good work. 

Bossgold

I have used Redline. Shannon does a ton of Mopar gauges and is easy to work with.....Also, he gets it done when he says he will :

https://redlinegaugeworks.com/

On another topic ....sorry guys but I'm losing it - Where is the button to post a 'new topic'? I click on the home page and there is no 'new topic or new message' button. I can reply all day long but I can't seem to start a new thread. Sorry I know this is not the place to ask this but I am perplexed

Bossgold

I Found it ........Duh.!      more donuts.

Rich G.

I just talked to both of them and they get between $700-$1800 depending on what's wrong and how far you want to go. And that's just the cluster. Instrument Specialties did mine a long time ago. Redline said his turnaround is about 2-3 weeks.  I.S was a lot longer.

anlauto

Performance Car Graphics in FLA does them. Not sure of the price.

I've had a couple done here in Canada by Mr. Heaterbox, $1000 CDN. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

js27

Okay Thanks-All the important gauges work fine. The tach I am not sure as I never hooked it up and the speedometer works but the needle is broke and laying on the bottom . I will call both and see what the have to say.
JS27

blown motor

Quote from: anlauto on January 25, 2019, 10:25:50 AM

I doubt you would send it to Canada but DON"T send it to Mr Heaterbox. I sent mine there two years ago. Long, bad story.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on January 25, 2019, 12:20:54 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 25, 2019, 10:25:50 AM

I doubt you would send it to Canada but DON"T send it to Mr Heaterbox. I sent mine there two years ago. Long, bad story.

I've heard absolutely nothing but horror stories about Mr. Heaterbox....If fact, I've had to deal with several wiring issues they "restored" in the past. My friend has his tach working backwards :drunk:
That's why I was shocked when Nigel from National Moparts recommended them for instrument restorations.
Reluctantly I sent them two rally dashes for E Bodies and they came back looking absolutely beautiful, installed, and work flawless with no issues. I've since sent them a third one.
So yes, my personal experience with them and E Body rally dashes has been a good one, and I will use them again. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration