Main Menu

Rock Auto Discount Code

Started by Daveh, January 29, 2020, 05:33:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

Hey Guys,

I need to order a bunch of stuff for my Dakota from Rock Auto and was wondering if anyone know of any current discount codes?  Thanks

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  5% is the bet I've ever seen.

Daveh

That works.  5% is all I've ever seen as well.  Thanks

anlauto

Dave
You'll always find an updated code right here on our web site, and if you click on their link from here, it benefits us because they see how much traffic E-Bodies generates to their web site....it's all good  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Daveh

That's exactly what I used Anlauto.  I appreciate all of the help.  Just bought a 2007 Dakota with a lot of miles so I'm giving it the once over and ordered a few hundred dollars worth of parts from Rock Auto.  Thanks

6pack

Good luck with Rock it's good when its good but bad when it's bad.  Once you get burned by them you will understand.

anlauto

Man, you must have been burned bad,  sorry you had that experience. :console:

I just checked my QuickBooks...I've had 51+ orders totaling $11,740 and can't think of one bad experience. :thinking: I guess that first bad order is just around the corner :dunno:

Daveh

I've placed about a dozen orders with Rock and never an issue.  Now I know that I just jinxed myself with the 20 parts I just ordered.  I do know that they are coming from 3 different locations.  Fingers crossed.   :yes:

Daveh

Funny follow-up - I placed the order all at one time and it was about 15 things.   I received 6 different boxes but the order was complete.  Plus I received 6 new car magnets.   :banana: