Main Menu

Sad Day

Started by mopar thunder, November 13, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on November 13, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
I have posted this before but worth the visit.  Rainbow Bridge web site. It helps.

Ugg I googled it and found it, started reading a few and had to leave. Too upsetting for me.  :('

Spikedog08

OMG. . . Just the title of this thread had me and then the picture of the dog and I knew what the end result was . . Very sad.   Prayers to you and your family!

:tired:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Morty426

Modi is very sad over the loss of Bodi and wishes him safe passage over the Rainbow Bridge

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

My condolences , always a tough time  :andyangel:

1 Wild R/T

So So Sorry to hear of Bodi's passing, Know the feeling all to well having lost my two best friends in the past year... Thinking of the good times will put a smile on your face, if only for a little while..

mopar thunder

Quote from: Morty426 on November 13, 2018, 07:20:30 PM
Modi is very sad over the loss of Bodi and wishes him safe passage over the Rainbow Bridge

Thanks Modi, I appreciate it.

mopar thunder

Thank You everyone for your thoughts and good wishes. It was tough getting up this morning but I already found myself thinking of him and some of the goofy things he would do.

Mpdlawdog

sorry for your loss....

Plumcrazy72

Quote from: mopar thunder on November 14, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
Thank You everyone for your thoughts and good wishes. It was tough getting up this morning but I already found myself thinking of him and some of the goofy things he would do.
That "new" oddly quiet house now, when you can sware you just heard his nails clicking on the floor walking around or the jingle of his tags.

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Very sad.  It's so hard to say goodbye.  :(

Brads70

Quote from: Plumcrazy72 on November 14, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
Quote from: mopar thunder on November 14, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
That "new" oddly quiet house now, when you can sware you just heard his nails clicking on the floor walking around or the jingle of his tags.

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

That's what got me too, miss the greeting when I get home.

71-440

So sorry for your loss. RIP Bodi  :andyangel:

It's never easy. I know how you feel. I'm nursing a sick dog now. I get a lump in my throat every time I look at her.
They bring so much joy and love it's hard to let go.

Prayers for you, your family and Bodi
Joe

Beetle

For me getting Another dog helped so much .. each one is a gift and uniquly different from the last . Providing my family with love and  goodness. May God bless you and your family.