Main Menu

Sad Day

Started by mopar thunder, November 13, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mopar thunder

Hi,

As any pet owner knows the saddest day is when you have to say "see you later." Well that day for me was today   :crying:. We had to put down our dog Bodi. He was a very stubborn dog and was a challenge sometimes for me but he was a good companion. My son is taking it particularly hard because we got Bodi when he was 5 y.o. so he has basically grown up with him. Bodi may you eat as much as you want and sniff as many butts as you like now!

Plumcrazy72

Very sorry to hear that, just try to remember all the good times and smiles he put on your faces. Never an easy day, it's been almost 2 years since we had to put our dog down and it still bothers me. He was our first born "child" as we didn't have kids yet.

RIP Bodi

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

CudaMoparRay

He leaves you with fond memories as all our pets do when they pass.

JS29

:sorry: Been on that road to meany times, it never gets easier.  rip Bodi.  :bye:

superdave

Wow, so sorry to hear that.Bless you and you family and may the fond memories quickly ease the pain of the loss. RIP Bodi. :sorry:

Topcat

js27

So Sorry to hear-Losing a family member is always so hard. Been through it twice and it never gets easy. He will always be in your hearts. He will be waiting for you at THE RAINBOW BRIDGE.
JS27

Brads70

Sorry for your loss, never easy, we had to put our beloved Wilson down in Sept. I'm still not over it.  Miss him like crazy!

wldgtx

I remember the last dog I had to put down... easily one of the toughest car rides I had to take, and she totally knew something was going down.

She just kept looking at me as if to ask if everything was going to be okay... Sorry for your loss. 
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Jay Bee

Sad day for sure, very sorry for your loss too. R.I.P. Bodi.

303 Mopar

Sorry to hear, but hope you remember all the smiles he brought to your family.

HP_Cuda

Sorry for your loss. I had to put down my best bud not long ago and he was only 8 years old due to cancer.

I found that focusing on the time I had with him was greater than the loss I endured.

RIP Bodi  :andyangel:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

torredcuda

Sorry to hear, always so tough when they leave.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

I have posted this before but worth the visit.  Rainbow Bridge web site. It helps.

whitewatersky

T/A Auto Plum Crazy