Main Menu

T/A and AAR brake booster check valve

Started by FlatlandTA, November 06, 2017, 04:41:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

FlatlandTA

Does anyone have a stash of the correct single nipple brake booster valve kicking around? Is the 63 corvette valve the same as the T/A&AAR version??? I have heard they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

@HEMICUDA  you are the master with these.  Do you know if there was Corvettes that used the same one as the T/A's?

anlauto

I put a Corvette one on my AAR and painted it black with the assembly :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Floyd

I may have an extra one.  I think the originals were orange (painted black with the booster).  I can't remember if mine extra is tan or orange.

FlatlandTA

Quote from: Floyd on November 06, 2017, 05:23:33 PM
I may have an extra one.  I think the originals were orange (painted black with the booster).  I can't remember if mine extra is tan or orange.
If you find it and it's up forsale give me a heads up please!

FlatlandTA

Quote from: anlauto on November 06, 2017, 05:09:11 PM
I put a Corvette one on my AAR and painted it black with the assembly :alan2cents:
So the 63 corvette one worked just fine for you

anlauto

I don't remember the year of application for the Corvette, I just remember buying it from a Corvette parts dealer on EBay because it looked the same. If fit and functioned, so I was satisfied. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

pink aar

I put a corvette on mine also, but I paid 25.00 for it. E-bay. I e-mailed the seller got the diameter size on both ends and it was dead on. Painted it black when I painted the booster.

pink aar

you may be able to see it.

anlauto

pink aar

Here is the valve I used . I hope it can work for someone else.

Item# 322842700365

pink aar

anlauto

pink aar