Main Menu

Trying to find the impossible

Started by Plumcrazy72, October 02, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Plumcrazy72

So my dad ordered his 1974 Plymouth cuda from our small home town Chrysler dealership in Milverton Ontario. In 1983 when my older brother was born my mom made him sell it. I am throwing a hail mary out there to try and find it. From what I can follow the last possible known location was in Goderich Ontario, the last for sure known place was just outside of milverton to who my dad sold it to. (Who sold it only a few years later again). The real hard part is my dad does not have anything with a vin on it at all. It was a 74 auto 360, blue with white stripe and black interior. This is the only picture I have of it. I'd love to track the car down and see if it's possibly forsale. The car community is pretty tight so I figure if it can be found may as well ask a car community crew.

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

Wow good luck.

A few years ago I would have said call the MTO and see if you can get a Used Vehicle Information package based on the plate, I belive it showed what Vin's it was registered to....but I think they shut that down for a number of reasons.

Maybe worth a try though!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Plumcrazy72

Quote from: Cudajason on October 02, 2018, 12:17:18 PM
Wow good luck.

A few years ago I would have said call the MTO and see if you can get a Used Vehicle Information package based on the plate, I belive it showed what Vin's it was registered to....but I think they shut that down for a number of reasons.

Jason

Maybe you are driving it! lol

I should try that thanks for the help
1972 340 PCP
2020 Ram Rebel

blown motor

@Plumcrazy72  There's one like it in Stratford Adam but I'm not sure if it's a 73 or 74 and I wonder if the stripe is maybe silver now.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Plumcrazy72

Quote from: blown motor on October 02, 2018, 12:51:23 PM
@Plumcrazy72  There's one like it in Stratford Adam but I'm not sure if it's a 73 or 74 and I wonder if the stripe is maybe silver now.

I think i know the one you mean. Its the one that is always at moparfest it has a silver stripe and is a 73
1972 340 PCP
2020 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

Quote from: Plumcrazy72 on October 02, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
Quote from: Cudajason on October 02, 2018, 12:17:18 PM
Wow good luck.

Jason

Maybe you are driving it! lol

I should try that thanks for the help

Nope North Carolina car!!!

I bought with original paint still on it and it was not blue!!!  Same stripe though!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Plumcrazy72

:thankyou: I'll need it by the looks of things
1972 340 PCP
2020 Ram Rebel

ledphoot

I hope you find her and she is in decent shape... The real question is will the current owner part with her if you do? If your search proves unsuccessful, you could always find another and build a tribute car.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

340challconvert

Stay hopeful and keep looking.
If the car still exists; it will turn up! :bradsthumb:
And good luck with the search.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Plumcrazy72

Thanks guys. I haven't had any leads yet, I think my dad would be happy just to see the car again even if it wasn't forsale. (Hopefully in good shape)

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk

1972 340 PCP
2020 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

This is certainly a good place to search!  A lot of eyes looking at ebodies!  Hopefully it will show up! 

:bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!