Main Menu

Help with Reproducing a Selling Dealership Decal

Started by MoparCarGuy, March 01, 2023, 07:04:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparCarGuy

My 70 `Cuda came with the window sticker, three broadcast sheets (matching the VIN), the Chrysler invoice, the selling dealer's CAR INVOICE, the warranty card, the owner's manual with plastic sleeve, and the original Fulton County, Georgia license plate.

The original dealership is Westbrook Motors, East Point, Georgia and the dealership account number is 61327.

Does anyone have a decal or graphics company that can reproduce this decal? I created it and patterned it after the reproduction ECS Automotive versions below my dealership decal.

anlauto

Oh, if you already have what you want, any custom decal place should be able to make it for you...

I had these made..this one is a magnet
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparCarGuy

I will contact some local graphics shops and see what they say.

larry4406

I frequent the forum Garage Journal.

There is a guy there (mattblast) that does reproduction graphics and labels for machine tools.  His work looks amazing.  He works from originals, pictures, etc, and produces the graphics files and prints them.  He even does metal etched tags.

I am sure he could do this for you.  Link to his thread over there:
https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/threads/vintage-grinder-sticker-reproduction.356439/

MoparCarGuy

Thanks! I will check out the Garage Journal and mattblast.