Main Menu

1974 Challenger Inquiry

Started by FAST54, April 09, 2024, 10:08:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

daaboots

That's a beautiful 74! It's surprising to see an Ontario car in such good shape.

HP2

I couldn't imagine a 50 year old car has original shocks, or belts, or hoses.

anlauto

The entire grill section is incorrectly paint black, as are the hood scoop inserts and entire trunk compartment paint black...I don't think it would qualify as a survivor...Clean car, he might get $40K CDN :canada:  for it, but with those colours and options it will take a while to find a buyer in my opinion
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

challengermaniac

Having had a 1974 Rallye Challenger with the original 360 motor, it was always interesting to see there were original 318 74's that also had some of the Rallye trim (woodgrain dash, etc), and were therefore called Rallye Challengers. 
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

74-5.7

Quote from: challengermaniac on April 25, 2024, 09:28:44 PMHaving had a 1974 Rallye Challenger with the original 360 motor, it was always interesting to see there were original 318 74's that also had some of the Rallye trim (woodgrain dash, etc), and were therefore called Rallye Challengers. 
The Rallye was either the complete package or just base challenger, no partial Rallye components. my 74 Rallye has the complete package and it's a 318 car.