Main Menu

WHERE TO GET 68-69 Charger exhaust tips.. 2-1/4" inlet

Started by 71REDCUDA, May 04, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71REDCUDA

Hello.

Im ordering a exhaust system from ECS for a 69 Charger.. the tail pipes measures 2-1/4" made to fit original dimension chrome tips..

Now i need to know where to find a set of correct 68-69 Charger exhaust tips (High Quality) with 2-1/4" inlet.. repro or mint NOS.

If anyone know where to find.. please let me know.

Thanks
Nicklas

Chryco Psycho

69BFan

If your looking for correctness, your going to have to find NOS or have a set of good used ones replated.  None of the reproductions are correct in the way in which the bracket was swedged into the originals.  All reproductions that I know of, are just welded into place.  Also,  68 to 70 are all the same, but the Dodge Super Bee / Coronet are different as well as the Plymouth variety as you know.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

71REDCUDA

Quote from: 69BFan on May 04, 2018, 05:59:43 AM
If your looking for correctness, your going to have to find NOS or have a set of good used ones replated.  None of the reproductions are correct in the way in which the bracket was swedged into the originals.  All reproductions that I know of, are just welded into place.  Also,  68 to 70 are all the same, but the Dodge Super Bee / Coronet are different as well as the Plymouth variety as you know.

Yes im also looking for a mint NOS pair.. if anyone know of any.. Top payment.

303 Mopar

I went through @MoparDave to order a complete exhaust setup for my '69 Sport Satty vert from Accurate, including tips.  They are top quality and fit perfect.

IMO, to ensure proper fit buy the whole thing from the same vendor as I've seen issues when you mix and match.

71REDCUDA