Main Menu

70 E-Body Shifter Knob

Started by 69BFan, December 06, 2022, 12:02:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

69BFan

We finally have gotten our 70 E-Body shifter knob back into inventory after a couple of years.  These knobs actually have the "wooden" appearance of the OEM knobs and not the look of a painted piece.  The knob comes with the black push button and spring.  The push button or spring can be purchased separately. 

This shifter knob was also used on the 69 to 70 B-Bodies and 69 to 74 A-Body applications. 

Price for the shifter knob, push button and spring is $55.00 plus the shipping inside a padded envelop through USPS.  UPS is available as well.

If any questions or concerns, just drop me a message or reach out to me via the contact information as listed below.

Thanks,
Richard
Ph. 404-643-5760
r.l.oshields@att.net
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

floorit426

I should probably get this. My car has had a manual shift valve body in it, for fifty years, and the shifter knob is pretty worn.

JH27N0B

I just ordered one of these last week as an Xmas gift for my convertible! It's shifter knob is pretty worn looking.
I finally stopped procrastinating after many years and ordered a set of 6 way seat reinforcing brackets from Resto Rick too, which my convertible is missing, so that car is getting a nice Xmas!
As we've seen in recent times with repo items like the ECS trunk mats, 340 spark plug heat shield, and Mike's closing  BE&A, you can't put buying repo items off thinking they'll be there when you get around to it.  :alan2cents:

69BFan

Having been involved within the manufacturing and wholesale side of providing parts to the industry for over 30 years, the hobby is very strong considering the economical times that everyone is facing.   Thanks to everyone who supports the hobby, the websites, the vendors and manufacturers.  It takes everyone to keep the hobby thriving and moving forward.  From the business standpoint and as an owner of a number of old cars, I am stocking away as much as I can find.  Still facing everyday issues with finding materials and I really do not seeing it getting any better.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.