Main Menu

Chryslers at Carlisle 2024 Promotion

Started by 69BFan, June 02, 2024, 05:38:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

69BFan

For those of you who will be attending the upcoming Chrysler show at Carlisle, I will be offering a complete restoration kit for your E-Body.  This kit will include the basics which will get you well started in the complete restoration of your E-Body.  If you should need to substitute items based on body style or year model, then just let me know your needs.

This kit will be boxed up so that you can stop by confirm the contents and then be on your way to enjoy the rest of the show.  No need to look for hours or more to get what you will need for a car that is going through a complete restoration.

This kit will include the following:  hood to radiator seal, hood to cowl seal, frame rail splash seals, washer bottle, washer bottle pump, hoses and squirters, roof rail seals, door seals, quarter glass seals, U-jamb seals, door end cap seals, window felts, windshield and rear window butyl seal and clips for the trim, brake, clutch and parking brake pedal pad, accelerator pedal, firewall gasket kit, heater box gasket kit, firewall insulation, kick panel insulation, under dash insulation, headliner insulation, body plug kit with all of the specialty metal plugs, body bumper kit with the correct markings, sun visor tips, Pentastar emblem, trunk sliders, mylar door watershields, trunk seal, rubber trunk mat, fuel tank waffled style pad, fuel tank strap studs with correct nuts, Nitrile fuel tank grommet, battery hold down kit with strap and studs, paint gasket kit with roof rail sealer, glove box, dome lamp lens, license plate lamp lens and torsion bar boots and clips.

This kit if purchased separately, would be $1672 for a 70 Cuda.  The show special will be $1400.  Please contact me for the pricing and availability for different variations as body style or year model, but pricing will be very close other than for a convertible.  For those that are wanting to see an itemized listing of the parts and per item pricing, just drop me an email. To guarantee this pricing, then you will need to contact me prior to  July 1st for Carlisle so that we can insure all of the specifics of the order.  There is the chance that I will not be able to fill an order for those who might just stop in at the show and wishes to purchase the kit.  Shipping is possible, but will be pricey for the larger box.  For those wishing to use a credit card, there is a 4% processing fee.

In addition to the above kit, please check us out for your items from ACC Carpet, AMD, AMK fasteners, Metro Rubber, Steele Rubber, REM, Lectric Limited, M&H wiring harnesses,  date coded plug wires and coils, date coded heater hoses and fuel lines and filters, package trays in all of the factory colors and styles, seat dividers, Hemi pulleys and exhaust manifolds, factory correct exhaust tips and and hangers, window louvers, interior and exterior door handles, window crank handles, shifter boots and much more.  Just like the above listed restoration kit, we can be one stop shop for your restoration needs. 

We are easily found in the large tent adjacent to Building T in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143.  Even if you should not need anything, your always welcome to stop in and introduce yourself and enjoy the shade of the tent and the chairs and free waters.

Some items like louvers, spoilers and window felts typically sell out quickly.  It is best to contact us early with your needs so that we can set aside or make up any custom orders.

We will be able to offer these pieces for the shows at Carlisle, The Nats in Columbus and Bowling Green Moparty. 

Thanks,
Richard
Ph. 404-643-5760
r.l.oshields@att.net
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com
www.dalescudashop.com
Gary Goers

www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.