Main Menu

Dr. Diff - Goes Without Saying !

Started by anlauto, August 09, 2019, 12:10:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Likely been said time and time again  :deadhorse:
BUT MAN, WHAT GREAT SERVICE THIS GUY HAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Cass Eslick is a class act for sure, and knows how to keep customers happy....even ones way up here in Canada eh  :canada:

Monday....I sent an email about placing an order...I like to send pictures of the carrier to ensure I get the correct stuff and I don't order the wrong parts off of his web site.
Wednesday he got back to me with the PayPal money request.
Friday The parts arrive in Canada :unbelievable: :clapping:

:twothumbsup: I can't say enough good about their service. :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shane Kelley

Definitely the way to go with him. I have built at least a half dozen 3rd members in the last couple years and I always use Dr Diff!  Excellent quality parts, really good pricing and fast shipping.  :ohyeah:

303 Mopar

One of the great things about Cass is he will sell you only what you need. If you are not quite sure about something, ask then trust his judgement to get you the right set up.  :banana:

Brads70

I agree, My buddy Mike needed conversion ujoints that Cass had, 3 days later they were installed in the car all the way up here in Canada!  :clapping:

RUNCHARGER

Yes: Cass is terrific, great tech answers too if you need them.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

There is no other person to deal with for Mopar diffs  :bigthumb:

1973Barracuda

Ordered a S60 from Cass. Great service.
Just ordered brake lines and accessories yesterday from Cass, called him with a few questions, answered everything quick.

Nothing but very good service. I might have saved a few bucks going with someone else, but I will pay for the service instead every time!

Cudakiller70

I talked to him for a good amount of time, not once did he give me the impression he had to get off the phone. Answered all my questions and gave some great help and advice. First class act!

usraptor

Recently ordered one of his custom set of 3:23 gears for a Dana 60.  Several people keep telling me that you couldn't get 3:23s for a Dana 60 and were very surprised when I told them that Dr. Diff made a custom set.  Had them installed, along with all new bearings, and can't tell you how happy I am with them.  Car is much more "civilized" and now I can drive on the freeway without over taching my engine.

6Pack70

Cass is a great guy!!!   Can't wait to put some power to this unit with my 3:91s  :burnout:

7E-Bodies

My 70 RT is mostly original, yet somebody stuck a 3.91 in it in the 70's and its original 3.23 is long gone. As I'm trying to restore this 440 numbers match car to full original, I'd like to revert back, but am clueless on axle stuff. Perhaps I should give Doctor Diff a call.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7E-Bodies

@6Pack70 that axle housing looks great. Who did the simulated factory inspection markings? Artwork.

6Pack70

Call Cass,  you will learn everything you need to know about switching back.  I removed my original Sure Grip unit and found it was toast.  Cass set me up with this brand new unit that can take way more power than I'll ever put to it.   Price was more than fair.   A very good friend of mine who specializes in Mopar rear ends and transmissions helped me out and installed this new unit for me.  My original ring and pinion gears were perfect so we installed new bearing kit, crush sleeve eliminator, and new ring gear bolts.   I did the detail work myself.   :)

7E-Bodies

Sounds good. I will definitely reach out to him. Thanks.

anlauto

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on August 11, 2019, 05:34:59 PM
My 70 RT is mostly original, yet somebody stuck a 3.91 in it in the 70's and its original 3.23 is long gone. As I'm trying to restore this 440 numbers match car to full original, I'd like to revert back, but am clueless on axle stuff. Perhaps I should give Doctor Diff a call.

In your case you could sell the 3:91's and buy a whole new center section ...Dr. Diff is the man :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration