Main Menu

Short notice, just opened it, 30% off Year One until tonight, 12 PM.

Started by 71GranCoupe, February 27, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

anlauto

Thank you....Just worked for me.....Great timing because I was on here last night looking for the weekend code Cody posted but it expired Saturday....

Anyways ...order the emblems I needed and save almost enough to cover shipping :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

headejm

Year One is priced considerably higher than other part sources. Some parts are 25% to 50% higher for the same thing. Not sure why?  :notsure:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Quote from: anlauto on February 27, 2017, 06:42:09 PM
Thank you....Just worked for me.....Great timing because I was on here last night looking for the weekend code Cody posted but it expired Saturday....

Anyways ...order the emblems I needed and save almost enough to cover shipping :haha:

Glad you were able to get it. As most of us guys here, we lean towards Year One for the exclusive wiring harnesses. At least i do, and if i can find a few things that can go in the same shipment and save on shipping and the prices are not too far out of question, will get added on.  :cheers:

61K T/A

Cuda Cody

The last one I seen for PG Classics was 25% off (prez2017) and was over on Feb 20th.   :sorry:

Quote from: 61K T/A on February 28, 2017, 06:26:44 AM
I'd be interested in a PG Classics sale.

ChallengerHK

Quote from: headejm on February 27, 2017, 06:48:43 PM
Year One is priced considerably higher than other part sources. Some parts are 25% to 50% higher for the same thing. Not sure why?  :notsure:

The other thing I've run into with them is that about 75% of stuff I've tried to order is backordered. I usually look at YO last.

Cuda Cody

@61K T/A   Here's is a 25% off code for PG Classics March 3rd to Mach 5th.  Does not include bundle items.      code : MARM17

Quote from: 61K T/A on February 28, 2017, 06:26:44 AM
I'd be interested in a PG Classics sale.