Main Menu

Year One 30% code recently?

Started by Skdmark, May 21, 2021, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

That's a little better then the STANDARD code.....anybody got a 30%er ? Main Dash wire harnesses are now discount exempt  :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

greentween

Save 25%* until midnight Wednesday.
Enter Code: PC3933

anlauto

Quote from: greentween on November 24, 2021, 04:41:52 PM
Save 25%* until midnight Wednesday.
Enter Code: PC3933

That ones better, does it expire tonight or next Wednesday
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

greentween

anlauto

Quote from: greentween on November 26, 2021, 08:05:04 AM
30% till midnight 11-27
PC4607

That's what I'm talking about, thank you ...I just saved $187.70 USD....mind you 4 out of 6 wire harnesses are out of stock :'( and that doesn't stop YO from dinging my VISA card :takemymoney:

Swamp Donkey

Hmmmmm.  Maybe I will put in a big ol order!  Thanks for the codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Skdmark

30% code: BF21
Valid until midnight tonight
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

BAM

Thanks for buying from YEARONE. Here is a random discount coupon just for you to use if you so desire. Every time you order from us, you will receive a new offer once your order is complete. Just a little way for us to say thanks for choosing YEARONE. Feel free to share but hurry, the offer expires 3/11/2022.

Your code: HJ8523

All items up to 30% off. (this code allows the maximum discount allowed per item up to 30%) Simply start by entering your promo code in the PROMO CODE BOX and then as you add items to your cart you will see your savings as they add up. (minimum $$ amount 100.00 to apply)

This special code makes EVERYTHING discountable.

Note: Your promo code is valid only for online orders and cannot be used when placing an order on the phone with one of our sales associates.

Enjoy the ride........

BFM_Cuda

Saw this on FB, expires today.

30% code: YC4302

Huskidrive

Save 30%* until midnight Monday 3/21
Enter Code: YC5419

When Twin Golden Huskies Pass You....It's Huskidrive!

JS29

anlauto

I'm still waiting on the wiring I ordered in November  :('

BAM

Are they still in business? I have orders waiting since October and they stopped answering e-mails for the past 1 month...

I'm starting being a bit concerned considering i have almost $5000 in parts, ordered, paid for and no feedback

anlauto

@BAM I ordered all the wiring for one of mu customer's cars on Nov 28th 2021 and I just got the email yesterday saying they are ready to ship....so maybe there's hope for your parts too ? :fingerscrossed:

BAM

Quote from: anlauto on May 05, 2022, 03:34:35 AM
@BAM I ordered all the wiring for one of mu customer's cars on Nov 28th 2021 and I just got the email yesterday saying they are ready to ship....so maybe there's hope for your parts too ? :fingerscrossed:

@anlauto I ordered all the wiring for my car, exactly 1 month before you, on October 28th 2021 and a complete dashboard on October 22nd 2021. I received the dashboard harness from all the order but nothing else.

I figure they should ship on a first in first out basis but apparently it doesn't apply :) My only worry is where do i get another dashbord and wiring from if i cancel/chargeback this order  :notsure: