Main Menu

Christmas Year One code ?

Started by anlauto, December 20, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Anybody have a new 30% off Year one Code....need to order some wiring... :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I think Year One is doing what everyone else is doing now and going with the "up to 30% off" so each item discount is different based on their wholesale costs.  We have the discount code here for 30%.  It's "ebodies30".

anlauto

I think it's fantastic our site sponsors offer up a discount year round....With EBODIES30 I'm able to save 17.25% off of my total order. They gave me 30% off of the cheapest item and only 15% off the most expensive of course... ;)

I would like to find their holiday code to give that a try before I check out.....Anybody get the code emailed to them ?

As Cody said....they may have adapted the "up to 30%'' on all sales now, but it's worth a try.....I'm always looking for ways to save my customer's money :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JS29

anlauto

Thanks JS.....that code I liked........... I saved $256.77 compared to $147.65  :banana:

JS29

truckinman466

Winter 8 is the code they sent me today

340challconvert

Thanks JS29
I used the code MN2120 to buy a pair of trunk floor resonator brackets and saved the 30%     :cheers:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Topcat

Nice savings but it'll take 3 weeks to arrive.  :Thud:

anlauto

Quote from: Topcat on December 22, 2018, 08:01:14 PM
Nice savings but it'll take 3 weeks to arrive.  :Thud:

I don't mind....I'm ordering parts I won't need for another six months or so....I like to be prepared  :twothumbsup:

1Burgfish

:wrenching: I tried using the code to order a Ralley dash harness and it didn't work; does anyone have the new code?  Thanks in advance.

anlauto

There's likely an New Years code coming up... :dunno:

JS29

When I get another one I will post it.  :cheers:

1Burgfish

340challconvert

Be aware that not all items are eligible for the discount code. 
The wiring harness for a rallye dash; indicates it is eligible.
Try the code "STANDARD". Should be 30% discount.
:thinking:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible