Main Menu

1970 Challenger T/A 4spd,,, EW1.. LMC

Started by LoStHeMi, November 29, 2020, 02:15:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Perfect ! I can even lower the front end as it should be  :twothumbsup:

JH27N0B

Purepony

RUNCHARGER

Nice car. I like the dog dishes and trim rings, 4 speed and rallye gauges are nice too.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 29, 2020, 03:28:53 PM
Nice car. I like the dog dishes and trim rings, 4 speed and rallye gauges are nice too.

You forgot to mention the super rare option. Passenger side spark plug heat shield. In my 37 years of Mopars, I never seen another 340 equipped with this option...SUPER RARE !!!! 

Must have been restored by one of those all makes all models restoration shops :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Quote from: anlauto on November 29, 2020, 03:59:05 PM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 29, 2020, 03:28:53 PM

You forgot to mention the super rare option. Passenger side spark plug heat shield. In my 37 years of Mopars, I never seen another 340 equipped with this option...SUPER RARE !!!! 

Must have been restored by one of those all makes all models restoration shops :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

DOH.............. :headbang:

TGGodfrey

That's as rare as the B-Body guy on another forum that swears his 69 Bee came with a 68 stripe..... no joke.  cant make it up