Main Menu

1970 Cuda ebay ad. I'm kind of digging this hood?

Started by Brads70, April 12, 2022, 11:53:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

cudamadd

anlauto

Better looking then the Chevy L88 hood on a Mopar :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

torredcuda

Aftermarket ones are available in various heights, I made my own custom one raised about 1-1 1/2".
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on April 13, 2022, 03:56:18 AM
Better looking then the Chevy L88 hood on a Mopar :alan2cents:

:iagree: Not usually a fan of custom hood like pro stock scoops etc. But if one has to have a modified hood this one is not too bad. I still prefer the stock AAR hood but.... Jeff yours looks good, subtle! :bravo:

one bad fish

Yeah I like that too. A friend of mine is just starting to put his Challenger together after a complete resto. He put trickflow 270 heads on his 440 (now 505) with a 6 pack. we dynoed it last month 681 hp. Roller cam. I think he will have fitment issues with the Ralley hood. He's up an inch higher. I think he will have to get a TA hood to have clearance. Nice car - 1970 RT/SE U code car. 4 speed Fj6.

Mopsquad

I like it, looks well balanced with the theme of the car. 

Scam?  I've seen another B-J watermark car on EBay with a seller with no or negative feedback.

gzig5

There is a seller in Canada on Ebay offering 4", 6", and 9" versions.  the 4" doesn't look too bad and I may give it a try when I put a tunnel ram on my small block, if it is high enough.  I found a flat hood cheap so I don't have to cut a hole in the original Rallye hood or the AAR hood I have for it.

HP_Cuda

Gave me a chuckle to see a Blaster 2 coil mounted sideways.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Brads70

Quote from: Mopsquad on April 13, 2022, 09:41:27 AM

Scam?  I've seen another B-J watermark car on EBay with a seller with no or negative feedback.

I think it's something new Ebay is doing. I assume they make money on this new form of advertising, instead of the usual listing it for insane money that no one would spring for just to get advertising/exposure?

From the listing....

" This is a classified ad listing. There is no bidding on this item, so contact the seller for more information. Seller feedback scores exclude classified listings."

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Mopsquad

Brads70

Quote from: Bullitt- on April 13, 2022, 04:23:08 PM
  Here ya go..... & they have one even bigger. 
http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/barracud.html

That guy is well know around here, somewhat local. :stop:
I know a few people that would like to meet up with him..... to " render services" for services not rendered shall we say. Personally I've never dealt with him as I had been warned by more than a few to stay away.  :alan2cents:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration